Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Meet Hay-Hay!

Well, this is Hayden James Hinesley....(my baby boy)! He is 2 1/2 years old and very high maintenance. I say he is high maintenance cause he is the first baby (yep, there is another on the way), and he knows he can eventually get anything he wants if he he keeps on and on. He was 2 weeks early and perfect. I will never forget the day he was born and how it all started...it was a Saturday night and I was asleep...around 2AM my water broke while I was asleep...I got up and my husband, the later nighter, was still awake watching TV...I walked into the living and said, "well, I think my water just broke", my husband was very calm and sleepy, and said well let's go. We got to the hospital and got in a room and started the process of LABOR!!!! First of all, BACK LABOR SUCKS!!! They started the IV and 14 hours later Hayden was born at 5:30PM! My whole family was there, (not in the room with me), but in the waiting room. My mom and husband were in the delivery room with me and it was an incredible experience...no words to explain. We took Hayden home 2 days later and he has been the best baby boy we could ever have had. Hay-Hay loves Blues Clue's, Swiss Rolls, his friends at daycare, his cousin Mason, youth house (and youth), mommy, daddy...etc...
Hayden is a terrible sleeper, he doesn't like baths (well, he likes baths, he just doesn't like water on his face). There is plenty more about Hayden, but I think you got the idea.

3 comments:

The Hinesley House said...

Welcome to blogger world! It is addicting....even more so than facebook!

Carrie said...

I know..thanks!

The Hinesley House said...

I think he loves his uncle too!

Hayden

Hayden

Hayden

Hayden
Mother's Day